Smart Client Management
Taking Great Ideas on Looking After Your Clients/Prospects and Building Robust Systems that Runs Seamlessly in Your Business.
As a business owner you may feel overwhelmed, lacking in time, and concerned that you are missing out on opportunities. By setting up automatic systems for your marketing, sales and customer journey we can ensure maximum return on your time and effort to build a sustainable and scalable business.
We’ll get to know your business plans and priorities to formulate an action plan. We’ll also collect the information needed to set up your app and get going
You’ll get support in setting up and prioritising the functions that align with your key drivers. This includes migrating contacts, adding users, add comapny branding and build automations
Review and Refine
Review and report functions are used to identify succesful campaigns and those that need improvements.
Get all your tools together in one place to simplfy your regular tasks
- CRM – centralise customer data
- Marketing automation – timely and appropriate messages
- Sales Pipeline – organise new and repeat business
- Online Sales – sell from your website
- Appointments – avoid the back and forth
- Analytics – data driven decisions
- Integration – link with other apps
- Collect Payments – Quote, Invoice and collect
Helping you Avoid:
- overly comitting to business development at the expence of current client management
- overwhelm at the technical aspects
- gaps when follwoing leads
- missing conversions, additional sales and referrals
- ineffective, unfocused and untested marketing
Managing Your Business Doesn’t Have to Be Hard.
Get all your information on one dashboard. Know your priorities and understand what you need to do to build.
"This tool has helped me get organized by really keeping everything that we do in terms of leads in a specific, scheduled, organized manner.
– Jeremy Jones, Co-owner of Funk Fit